- Proper dress and uniform is extremely important in dance. Adhering to the proper dress code in dance classes is a discipline and respect which are both necessary and required. Any student not properly prepared for class may be subject to sit out of class.
- All dance shoes should be worn inside the studio only! Outside footwear is not allowed on the dance floor. A dance bag is highly recommended for keeping all belongings together. Please label the inside sole of all dance shoes.
- Hair should always be tied back neatly out of the face; must be a bun for Ballet.
- No jewelry (except for small stud earrings), no jeans, and no toys allowed in classes.
Specific Class Uniforms
- Ballet- Black Leotard, pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes
- Modern/Contemporary- Leotard (any color), footless/ convertible suntan or black tights or leggings, dance/yoga shorts (optional), bare feet or dance paws
- Jazz/Tap- Leotard (any color), or fitted camisole top, any color tights or leggings, dance or yoga shorts, black or tan jazz shoes, or Black Tap shoes
- Hip Hop- Any athletic pants or shorts, fitted top, jazz shoes/sneaker or clean (never worn outdoors) comfy sneakers (nothing too baggy)
- Kids' Ballet/Tap Combo- Pink Leotard (no attached skirt), Pink tights, Pink leather Ballet shoes, Black leather tap shoes
- Kids' Hip Hop/Jazz Combo- Suntan or black tights or leggings, Leotard (any color); fitted top, dance shorts (optional), Black leather Jazz shoes, and black Jazz sneaker or clean black sneakers
- Ballet- White or black fitted tee shirt or tank, black tights or leggings, black leather ballet shoes
- Modern/Contemporary- Black or white tee shirt or tank, lose fitting athletic pants or shorts, bare feet or dance paws
- Jazz/Tap- Fitted tee shirt (Any color), athletic pants or shorts, Black jazz shoes/sneakers, or Black Tap shoes
- Hip Hop- any color tee shirt, loose fitting athletic pants or shorts, Black jazz sneakers or clean (never worn outdoors) comfy sneakers
- Kids' Combo Classes- Follow dress code above for appropriate style. Make sure to have BOTH shoes