- Proper dress and uniform is extremely important in dance. Adhering to the proper dress code in dance classes is a discipline and respect which are both necessary and required. Any student not properly prepared for class may be subject to sit out of class. No make-up classes or refunds will be administered to students who did not participate because of improper dress.
- All dance shoes should be worn inside the studio only! Outside footwear is not allowed on the dance floor. A dance bag is highly recommended for keeping all belongings together. Please label the inside sole of all dance shoes.
- Hair should always be tied back out of the face, preferably in a bun.
- No jewelry (except for small stud earrings), no jeans, and no toys allowed in classes.
Specific Class Uniforms
- Ballet- Black leotard, pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes
- Contemporary- Black leotard, footless/ convertible suntan or black tights or leggings, dance/yoga shorts (optional), bare feet or dance paws
- Jazz- black leotard, or fitted camisole top, any color tights or leggings, dance or yoga shorts, black or tan jazz shoes
- Hip Hop- Loose fitting athletic pants, fitted top, jazz shoes/sneaker or clean (never worn outdoors) comfy sneakers
- Ballet- White or black fitted tee shirt or tank, black tights or leggings, black leather ballet shoes
- Contemporary- Black or white tee shirt or tank, lose fitting athletic pants or shorts, bare feet or dance paws
- Jazz- black or white fitted tee shirt, loose fitting athletic pants or shorts, jazz shoes/sneakers
- Hip Hop- any color tee shirt or tank, loose fitting athletic pants or shorts, jazz sneakers or clean (never worn outdoors) comfy sneakers